Forum

Gotham Girls Roller Derby

I fnally figured out Athos's loyalty-- through his Avatar!

Anything and everything about the girls of Manhattan.

I fnally figured out Athos's loyalty-- through his Avatar!

Postby KING OF PAIN » 09.20.05 3:33PM

You must be a Manhattan fan. After all, your logo is straight out of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers-- orange and black (Manhattan's colors). Since I don't know if you are related to anyone in GGRD, I'm using your avatar to make a wild guess as to your loyalty. (Since I am not related to anyone in the league, I chose my team because they chose my borough to represent. Otherwise, I might not have a team to root for-- just like residents of the Bronx or Staten Island don't.) :( :(

If I'm wrong, 'just shoot me'. (But not before you correct me!)
KoP has been deposed by a yellow clad bunch of crazy cabbies.... Even the rest of the Queens have turned on me. You'll soon find me in beautiful downtown Newark rooting for J C B& P. And I'm retiring from my job at the end of this month!
KING OF PAIN

Postby Athos » 09.20.05 4:22PM

You are correct that my loyalty is with the Mayhem... but my sign is far from being borrowed from any football team........ and no, i'm not related to any of the Mayhem lasses...
The only way to get rid of temptation is to yield to it.

Oscar Wilde
Athos

Postby Bone Crawford » 09.25.05 6:05PM

We love you too Athos :P
And residents of Staten Island and the Bronx need not despair - keep an eye out next season for additional expansion teams....
Bone Crawford
Manhattan Mayhem

Postby Athos » 09.26.05 9:33AM

shucks...thanks... :oops:

Oscar Wilde
Athos

Postby Babyruthless » 09.26.05 6:14PM

Athos wrote:shucks...thanks... :oops:

Shucks nothing... you got street cred with us Mayhem gals Athos. :wink:

Baby Ruthless # 13
Manhattan Mayhem... now an ex but in it for life!
http://www.gothamgirlsrollerderby.com/mayhem/
Babyruthless
Manhattan Mayhem

Postby Athos » 09.26.05 7:06PM

.....you guys are too much... *sigh*

Oscar Wilde
Athos

Postby KING OF PAIN » 09.26.05 9:25PM

Baby Ruthless wrote: you got street cred...

How could Athos have street cred? He comes from Princeton NJ, not the streets of NYC. Even he realizes this:

Athos said:[/b].....you guys are too much... *sigh*-- he knows excess flattery when he sees it.

I didn't know your new name was "Baby Desperate" (for fans, that is)-- are you a "desperate housewife" also??? (Since I've never watched the TV show, I'd never know.)
KoP has been deposed by a yellow clad bunch of crazy cabbies.... Even the rest of the Queens have turned on me. You'll soon find me in beautiful downtown Newark rooting for J C B& P. And I'm retiring from my job at the end of this month!
KING OF PAIN

Postby Emma Badapple » 09.26.05 11:20PM

KING OF PAIN wrote:Baby Ruthless wrote: you got street cred...

How could Athos have street cred? He comes from Princeton NJ, not the streets of NYC. Even he realizes this:

Athos said:[/b].....you guys are too much... *sigh*-- he knows excess flattery when he sees it.

I didn't know your new name was "Baby Desperate" (for fans, that is)-- are you a "desperate housewife" also??? (Since I've never watched the TV show, I'd never know.)

:shock:

I KNOW that you did not just imply desperation in conjunction with Baby Ruthless or with any of my fine (and far from desperate) Mayhem teammates, KoP...

Fans melt when they catch a glimpse of sweet Baby Ruthless...and the poor souls can't help but literally throw themselves at her sexy, sassy, skate-clad feet.

Athos simply sighed because he's completely smitten with every one of us. So there.

8) Badapple
Emma Badapple
Manhattan Mayhem

Postby margaretthrasher » 09.27.05 1:48AM

Whoa!!!! I say, Whoa!!!

You can't be saying what I think you're saying, KoP. Not about the girl who has rolled over a dozen heartsick men at a time, giggling girlishly all the while.

I don't even think your Queens hotties will side with you on this one.

love,
thrasher
margaretthrasher
Announcer

Postby Athos » 09.27.05 9:49AM

... and i am completely smitten with every last one of those mayhem beauts...

KING OF PAIN wrote:Baby Ruthless wrote: you got street cred...

How could Athos have street cred? He comes from Princeton NJ, not the streets of NYC......I didn't know your new name was "Baby Desperate" (for fans, that is)-- are you a "desperate housewife" also??? (Since I've never watched the TV show, I'd never know.)

you're so dillusional if you read anything "desperate" about the talented, beautiful , black-widowed Ruthless... gird your loins come october month 21...heheh...

KiPpy, try not to be so concerned about everyone else but yourself.... maybe figure out why you feel the need to grovel for attention so badly... it's a dark road to travel but i wish you the best of luck...

Oscar Wilde
Athos

Postby KING OF PAIN » 09.27.05 2:03PM

Athos said: figure out why you feel the need to grovel for attention so badly...

I know why (but I'm not telling you--or anyone else). Have you figured out why you feel the need to root for the Mayhem (considering there are two (and soon to be more) other teams in GGRD to root for? (I've answered my own question with respect to me-- it's your turn.)
KING OF PAIN

Postby Athos » 09.27.05 2:38PM

KING OF PAIN wrote:Athos said: figure out why you feel the need to grovel for attention so badly...

I know why (but I'm not telling you--or anyone else). Have you figured out why you feel the need to root for the Mayhem (considering there are two (and soon to be more) other teams in GGRD to root for? (I've answered my own question with respect to me-- it's your turn.)

whatever....

Oscar Wilde
Athos

Postby Jackie O'ssassin » 10.01.05 11:14PM

"Baby Desperate"? Shit, even a Queens girl like me knows that ain't true. Nothin' desperate about that Ruthless.
Jackie O'ssassin
Queens of Pain

Postby K.D. Caustic » 10.11.05 6:21PM

Okay, take a breath, y'all. Change of subject.

Bone Crawford wrote:We love you too Athos :P
And residents of Staten Island and the Bronx need not despair - keep an eye out next season for additional expansion teams....

Oooh, might I suggest the team from S.I. be referred to as from "Satan Island"??? (I've already offered a few suggestions for the Bronx team name.)
K.D. Caustic

Postby Bone Crawford » 10.15.05 2:16PM

Well, the expansion team situation depends on several things - For one, we're having tryouts for next season on 11/21 so if you know any ass kicking bitches on wheels, please send them to the website here to sign up. A page for registration will be online soon.
Assuming that we get enough girls trained and ready to be assigned to a team, the skaters on the new team will vote on which borough and theme they want to have. There are lots of ideas rolling around (some are pretty hilarious). I've heard Staten Island Fairies or possibly Garbage Girls, Bronx Cheerleaders, Satan Island is pretty funny - what would the theme be? Devil Girls? Succubi? If it's Harlots do I have to switch?
What were your ideas for Bronx? Definitely keep the suggestions coming - but in the end, like everything else in GGRD, it's up to the skaters.
Bone Crawford
Manhattan Mayhem

Next

Return to Manhattan Mayhem