Forum

Gotham Girls Roller Derby

New in Town

Anything and everything about the girls of Manhattan.

New in Town

Postby CaptainCanada » 09.22.08 3:54AM

Hey I'm coming to the September 27th game and was wondering if anyone can give me some insight. After the game is it interactive? Can u get autographs and stuff from the skaters or is it pick up and go home?
You might not know this... but I'm kinda a big deal...
CaptainCanada

Postby Lady Refstrike » 09.22.08 9:37AM

Glad you're coming to the game, Captain! This season we've started an Autograph Table for several of the skaters who participated in the bout. It takes a minute for the skaters to hug their teammates, take off their skates, and get upstairs to the table, so wait patiently and they'll be there! Also, after the bout, there's an afterparty at Manitoba's in the East Village, and tons of the skaters go. Your wristband gets you drink specials!
I live my life in all-caps.
Lady Refstrike
Referee

Postby CaptainCanada » 09.22.08 6:43PM

Thanks man I fly out Sunday so might be dangerous if I go to a bar and have a few lol. But thanks for answering my question!!!
CaptainCanada

Postby CaptainCanada » 09.29.08 12:08AM

Hey made the trip with my bro to catch the derby game. We had a action packed week with Yankees tickets, Conan O'Brien tickets, checking out the city, yet the Rollerderby match was a highlight of our trip. I was pleasantly surprised on the following and energy of the crowd and will check out another match next time I'm in town!!!
CaptainCanada

Return to Manhattan Mayhem