Keep all-female flat track roller derby rolling in New York City!

Gotham Girls Roller Derby is an all-volunteer not-for-profit dedicated to promoting the competition and athleticism of flat track roller derby in the five boroughs of New York City. Our mission is to foster serious roller derby competition on a national and international level, conduct roller derby competitions in New York City, and support and develop amateur roller derby athletes for national and international competitions. 

Your tax-deductible gift will support training and travel for our athletes who represent New York City on the national stage, and assist  in the development of community outreach programs, which have in the past included skating clinics with HYPE (Helping Young People Excel) and sports journalism projects with Girls Write Now.

Gotham Girls Roller Derby NFP is a 501(c)3, not-for-profit corporation, and all donations are fully tax-deductible where permitted by law.

Thank you for supporting the Gotham Girls!

Donate via PayPal

Make a one-time or recurring donation to Gotham Girls Roller Derby NFP using your credit card or bank account through PayPal.


Simply start your purchase from and select Gotham Girls Roller Derby NFP as the charity to support. Amazon will make a charitable contribution to our league with each purchase you make. It's that easy :)

Mail us your donation

Please make out your check to Gotham Girls Roller Derby NFP and include the word "Donation." Mail to:

Gotham Girls Roller Derby NFP
P.O. Box 226
New York, NY 10014

On September 19, 2008, the IRS ruled that Gotham Girls Roller Derby NFP, Ltd. is a public charity, exempt from Federal income tax under section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code.

The IRS also ruled that contributions to the league are deductible under section 170 of the Internal Revenue Code. The league is also qualified to receive tax deductible bequests, devises, transfers or gifts under section 2055, 2106, or 2522 of the Code.

For more information on charitable giving, see IRS document or consult your own tax professional.